Water Resources Review Committee – Oct 5, 2017
2017 Regular Session
- Shepherding Water Rights in Colorado
- Water for Outdoor Landscaping
- Forest Health Advisory Council
- Water Infrastructure and Supply Efficiency (WISE) Project
- House Bill 17-1289 Concerning Historical Consumptive Use
- Follow-Up on High Groundwater Issues
- Seaplanes and Colorado State Parks
- Seaplanes and Aquatic Nuisance Species
- Public Testimony
- Final Recommendations on the Colorado Water Plan
- Discussion on Final Committee Legislation
The Committee will meet in Room 357, of the Colorado Capitol Building. Hearings are open to the public.
Steve McCaughey, Executive Director, Seaplane Pilots Association will be present to discuss seaplane operations and invasive species.
Read the full article at Water Resources Review Committee (PDF)